RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY FOR A CAMPING SITE
• For any booking, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required and note that if you have not arrived the day after your reservation date at 9:00, your land will be considered free for a reservation to a new camper.;
• The balance of this reservation is payable on arrival;
• If a camper cancels a reservation, his deposit may be postponed for a later date during the same season;
• No reservations are accepted for a single night;
• For long weekends, a minimum of 3 nights is required (Patriot Day, St. John the Baptist, Canada Day, Labor Day and Thanksgiving);
• No traveler is eligible after 21:00 even if you have a reservation.
One night on week
Weekend (2 nights minimum) = Friday at noon to Sunday at noon, it is possible to extend the departure until 20:00 for the sum of $12 plus taxes however, the land should not be reserved for that day otherwise this can not be possible.
2** and 3 services ***
Daily visitor rate
Adult: 6.00$ (6.00$ extra for the night)
Child: 4.00$ (4.00$ extra for the night)
Season pass (visitor)
Adult: 185.00$ 13 years old and +
Child: 100.00$ 12 years old and -
Sale of firewood on site:
small wood for lighting $6.00/bag, log $10.00/bag and ice $3.00/bag
Camping trailer rental
ARRIVALS at noon and DEPARTURE at 11:00
Starting from 325.00$
Starting from 700.00$
Starting from 1700.00$
Starting from 4000.00$
** 2 services
= Water / electricity
*** 3 services
= Water / electricity / sewer
= from noon to noon the next day
= from Friday at noon to Sunday at noon
Please note that taxes are not included in the prices mentioned.
Follow Camping Shamrock on social networks for the latest news.